Since they have changed the new format of Facebook profiles over the last 24 hours or so, I came across this funny “note” on my profile. I really didn’t even remember writing it, but laughed when I read through it.
The note is dated February 2009.
Here were the rules:
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I was a BMX bike racer at age 4
2. I have a white birthmark
3. I have the most amazing family and friends in the world!
4. My oldest brother is on tv occasionally for the WSOP
5. I’m a terrible speller, but I manage to get by.
6. I was very passionate about soccer growing up, but always felt I would have been a more successful tennis player.
7. I would really love to learn a 2nd language one day. I took 5 years of french, have little to show for it, and decided Spanish would be a much more practical language
8. Trashy gossip magazines are my guilty pleasure
9. I love meeting new people and genuinely interested in how people are doing
10. I probably get more compliments on my dimples than anything else. I smile a lot.
11. As a child, I wore huge bows in my hair everyday that matched every outfit
12. I only have brothers, but my cousin Alex is like a sister to me!
13. I’m crazy for gchat because it makes me feel like i’m always connected to my best friends that dont live in the same city as me
14. There is no better place than the beach. I miss the water all the time
15. I fall asleep to a sound machine of ocean waves.
16. I will try and convince anyone that a MAC is better than a PC. Im obsessed with Apple
17. I love to dress up for weddings, balls, anything
18. I love games–board games, drinking games, card games. And I ALWAYS win
19. I have a little sister through the BBBS(big brothers big sisters) program and it has been one of the most gratifying and rewarding experiences I have ever had!
20. I NEVER thought I would move somewhere for a boy. I move to Orlando on thurs….
21. None of my friends will respond to this, but they are all loving me for distracting them from work for a few minutes.
22. I don’t get anything accomplish without a list. I write lists for everything
23. I have a terrible voice, but I sing all the time. I constantly have songs stuck in my head
24. Pandora radio is my new favorite application
25. I want to start my own business one day
It’s funny to read back through them and they all still stand TRUE!