Tomorrow (8am EST) starts the much anticipated Lilly Annual Sale. Things are going to be crazy in the morning, but I promise you it is always worth it!!
Here are my best tips:
- Make sure that you already have a log-in account with all of your information saved. That includes your credit card information, so you can check out as quickly as possible.
- Get up early in the morning as soon as the sale starts and try to log-in. The line does move fast even if it tells you that you are number 65,000 in line! Try to start deciding what you are hoping to purchase from the sale now.
- Prioritize a list of items that you think you want (tops, shorts, dresses, baby/kid clothes, etc) and go directly to those items and add them to your cart.
- You can also quickly filter all the items by your size that way you aren’t wasting time sorting through items that are not available in you size.
- Once your cart is filled, CHECK OUT. Just because an item is in your cart does not mean it is saved for you. I always end up losing an item from my cart because it sells out before I get a chance to check out.
- Free shipping is offered throughout the 3 day sale, so just remember that you can always go back and purchase more later if you need to. Just make sure you get your “must-have” items before they are gone.
- Lastly, just remember that all sales are final. No returns for any sale items purchased.
We never know exactly what is going to be in the sale, but here are a few dresses that I own that I think have a pretty good shot at being part of the sale.
This was actually a dress that I had packed back in the box to ship back because I didn’t think I was going to keep it. It was expensive and I didn’t know if I was totally in love with it when I tried it on. I ended up deciding to keep it at the last minute because I love a white dress in summer and I’m SO happy I did. It ended up being one of my favorite dresses for summer and I took our family photos in it that I just adore! Runs TTS
This cotton dress is so cute and Madelyn and I’s first matching set. I am just obsessed with the pineapples and all the bright colors. I would highly recommend this one if it’s part of the sale!! Runs TTS
:: Jane Shift Dress ::
I think this dress will be part of the sale as well as the green color, but they have been out of most of the larger sizes in this dress all summer. I love the style of this dress and it has a zipper that you can adjust. I sized down in this dress because it was all they had left, but I wish I could have gotten my normal size. So I would say it runs TTS.
:: Balleta Cover-Up ::
Lilly cover-ups are one of my favorite things to purchase! This style was probably my favorite this year and I love the color so much. It is saying sold-out right now, but I think it might be available for the sale tomorrow!
:: UPF Tammy Dress ::
I liked the colors of this dress and that it had sun protection built in! The material is a little thicker and it makes for a great cover up!
:: Getaway Cover Up ::
This isn’t a very good but this coverup has fringe on the arms and at the bottom of the dress. You can wear it on or off the shoulders and comes in cute colors! The sleeves are 3/4 length. Runs TTS
:: Carlton Shift Dress ::
This is a dressier or more formal Lilly dress. Unfortunately you can’t see the neckline very well in the photo, but it has beautiful gold beading down the neck. I wore this dress to a rehearsal dinner this year as well as on Matt and I’s trip to the Bahamas. I love it for a formal event! I sized up one in the dress.
:: Maisy Swing Dress ::
This ended up being one of my favorites this year. I bought it in two colors I liked it so much. It’s cotton, light-weight, and super comfortable. The neckline is really flattering too!
:: Colby Romper ::
I fell in love with this romper at the beginning of summer and still love it. The blue is so vibrant and the gold beaded neckline is so pretty! I love that it has long sleeves too and hopefully can wear it into Fall this year. This romper ran TTS and I’m long waisted, so I was excited it fit!
:: The Essie Dress ::
I own this dress in about 3 different prints. It’s light cotton, super easy to throw on and run the streets. I have this dress in a large and an xl and I like both fits. The last one I bought seemed to run smaller for some reason and I wanted it to be little bit longer. If in between, I would probably say order up a size.
These are a couple of cute dresses that I was looking at this Spring for a wedding I was going to. I didn’t end up ordering them, but I think they are so cute and have a good chance of being in the sale!
:: Sleeveless Essie Top ::
I love these easy tops for summer. I have one in white and would love to snag one more if it goes on sale this year.
:: Elsa Silk Top ::
I own quite a few of these now and love to wear them through Fall. Our climate is so warm, I can wear these through all of Fall and Spring.
:: Baby Lilly Shift Dress ::
These little shift dress are just the cutest! I love them for the toddlers and then I love the classic shift dresses once they get 2 or 3! Hopefully I will be able to snag some new ones for Madelyn this year! Fingers Crossed.
:: Shop this Post ::