This recipe is super yummy and makes for a really pretty holiday breakfast! I’ve made it a couple of times and it’s always a hit with the adults and the kids. What are some of your favorite things to make for Christmas breakfast???
Overnight Raspberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake
1 loaf challah bread, cut into 1-2″ squares
1 (6 oz) container raspberries
1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, cut into cube
1 cup heavy cream
1 Tbs honey
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup sugar
1. Spray a 9″x9″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
2. Add half of your challah to bottom of pan and sprinkle with raspberries (reserving a few for topping) and cream cheese.
3. Top with remaining bread and press down.
4. In bowl mix together your eggs, cream, honey, cinnamon and sugar and pour over top of your bake until covered.
5. Cover with tin foil, pressing down again to smoosh everything together.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
7. Remove from refrigerator abut 30 minutes before baking.
8. Preheat your oven to 350 and place covered bake in and bake for 30 minutes then remove tin foil and bake for another 30 minutes until tops turn golden and center is set.
9. Remove from oven and let cool slightly and sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup.